‘What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men …… That is what love looks like.’ - St. Augustine

Friday, September 17, 2010

Getting the Hang of Iphoto


I didn't practice on Nastia's laptop before we left the US, so I am struggling to learn the 'Mac' way as I go. Photo retrieval is proving to be complicated, though I know it shouldn't be!  Anyway, after a full 45 minutes, I managed to upload this photo I took an hour ago. Nastia on the left, Anya in the middle, and Katya on the right. Yes, they are as exhausted as they look.....haha. Teenage girls do NOT like to sleep at night! But just try getting Anya out of bed before noon:)

1 comment:

  1. Macs are generally pretty easy to use - feel free to shoot me a question if Nastia can't walk you through something.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say? Leave a comment!