‘What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men …… That is what love looks like.’ - St. Augustine

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Comic Relief (inspired by christie's post)

Christie is not only one of my favorite bloggers, but also one of the dearest people I know. When I was going through a 'dark night of the soul' a few years ago, she not only sent me a card and gifts in the mail, she also was sure to keep track of how I was doing. Her prayers and love really helped me through a dark time. Well, today I read one of the funniest posts she has ever written. You need to go read it yourself! And then come back here and read my attempt at Russian version of her post -- comic relief in Siberia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say? Leave a comment!