Sunday, August 15, 2010
There is an important meeting happening on Monday concerning Anya. Although I cannot say anything more than that, I am asking for prayers. Please pray that those meeting will have an open heart and do whatever is possible to get Anya here before the year is out. Please also pray that they will feel the urgency of the situation and not 'table' the issue. Nastia and I have finally come to the decision that if we do not get promising news on Monday, we will begin planning to move temporarily to Siberia...( for a year, we're thinking.)
Anya has simply reached her limit in waiting. She needs our direct support. Calling once a week and sending care packages is not cutting it. I'm not sure how we will make the move, but I know God does. It's in His Hands. If those in a position to help cannot bring Anya to us, we will do the next best thing -- bring US to Anya.
Of course, our hope is that we will get good news soon, but if not, we are committed to doing what is best for our WHOLE family, not just what is best for the two of us. Your prayers are needed, wanted and appreciated!
Posted by Keri at 5:52 PM