‘What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men …… That is what love looks like.’ - St. Augustine

Monday, November 10, 2008

And Now for Something Completely Different..

As per my promise, here's this week's break from blog-as-usual:

Found this picture just now. Thought I'd post it. It's my brothers and me, June 2005. It was actually taken in the days just after my father's funeral. We went to his favorite Irish pub to have dinner and reminesce. My brother Dan is the tallest and is one year younger than me, (though he'll swear to you he is the youngest.) Steve is in the blue. He's the baby of the family and nine years younger than me. I'm center, and hold the title of the oldest AND shortest. My brother Jim, dark hair & glasses, is four years my junior and the most well-travelled of us all, as he's in the military. (It's an unspoken contest in our family to visit the most countries before we die. Jim is winning.) Jim is the only one married, and Jim and I are the only two with kids.


3 comments:

  1. Ok -- we have so much in common outside of RAD.. Indigo Girls have been one of my long time fav's, and you have 3 brothers. I have 4 brothers :)Brothers are the coolest.. and I would really like an Irish pub right about now on this cool day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Dan I am single. Wink Wink!
    Not that they aren't all handsome but I'm 5'8". Tall men are hard to come by. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look great! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say? Leave a comment!