‘What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men …… That is what love looks like.’ - St. Augustine

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Russia, I miss you!

Just stumbled upon this blog post by an expat living in Russia. I read it and burst into tears. What gives? I miss Russia so much and I don't even understand it myself.
Kemerovo, home of my heart


Visotky Village, home of the orphanage



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Keri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I know what you mean! Maybe Kemerovo needs a Shakespeare Company? I'll sign on! And I even have fellow-sufferer, also a teacher, who'd come along.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say? Leave a comment!