- A message from Dasha's host family that she is doing well, and photos are on their way
- A letter and drawing by D with the heading 'Mamuchka', sent to me by the director.
- An email from the orphanage that all is well, boxes are arriving like mad and they miss me.
- two giant boxes from Iraq on our front steps (a brother serving there)
- My first official docs for my dossier arrived from my attorney - hurrah!
- A good friend dropped by a massive bag of dolls for the orphanage - including two more American girl dolls and bags of accessories for them!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
So, after my outpouring of all my sadness here last night, I went to my room and prayed and prayed until I fell asleep. And what do I wake to?
This all occurred before 10am, and now all I need is word that Anya is alive and well, and I'll be deliriously happy.
Thank you God, for putting my heart at ease!
Posted by Keri at 1:59 PM