‘What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men …… That is what love looks like.’ - St. Augustine

Monday, June 07, 2010

Ahhh, Family



This week I had to attend a mandatory training for a hosting program we are participating in this summer. As it was three hours away in central Connecticut, I took it as an opportunity to spend some time with my cousins, too. Nast and I have not seen Mark & Elizabeth since Captain's funeral. ( 'Captain' is my uncle and godfather, and Mark's father.) Their daughter Marina was only a year old then, and their son Marcus was not even born, We got to reconnect with everyone! Nast was in heaven, holding a baby or toddler every minute. Mark , Elizabeth and I got to talk 'parenting' and all kinds of other things. We had a BLAST and can't wait to go back!
Here is a close-up of Marina:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say? Leave a comment!