‘What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men …… That is what love looks like.’ - St. Augustine

Monday, May 02, 2011

Bridget Has Butterflies! (The Good Kind)

If you have the time, go read Bridget's post about her excitement for the trip, and all the planning she's doing! Very cute.

I know she plans to keep a video diary while we are over there. I'm so glad! Some of the pressure is off me for video-taping! But honestly, I think Bridget's video blog will be far more interesting than anything I could do.

Be sure to add yourself as a follower of Bridget's blog so you can be a part of every minute of our trip! Someone asked if Nastia will be blogging. Sadly, my daughter did not inherit my love of writing. In fact, she'd probably rather do math equations than write a sentence! But you'll get glimpses of her and Anya from Bridget and Kim and me. She's very excited about going, in her own way. She's never keen on spending too much time at the orphanage, but she is counting the minutes till she sees her sister again!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be following Bridget's blog as well as yours. Looking forward to vicariously being part of your trip!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say? Leave a comment!