‘What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men …… That is what love looks like.’ - St. Augustine

Thursday, April 28, 2011

24 Hours Left!

If you're reading this, I hope you can spare 5 minutes and a few dollars to help. Bridget has 24 hours left to come up with her airfare. I'm doing all I can to get the word out. It would mean the world to my daughter to have her new best friend travel to her hometown with her next month. If I weren't so financially strapped myself, I'd PAY for Bridget to go with us! If you can spare a few dollars to help her meet her goal, you will be part of the team that made this girl's dream come true! Please spread the word, if you can! I promise we will post video, photos and great stories every day of our journey over there. You will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say? Leave a comment!