‘What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men …… That is what love looks like.’ - St. Augustine

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Open Letter to Those Who Have Asked...


Several followers have messaged me to ask why I've gone MIA. My whole life has been taken up with one cause, as of late. It affords me no time to blog, because literally all my time is taken up with mothering my daughter and dealing with this current crisis. Please feel free to join the group my friends started on facebook. It's called "Inexhaustibly for Anya - bring Anya Home." You can also go here and here and here to view the news clips or read current news articles. Your prayers are welcome.

love to all, FaerieMama

2 comments:

  1. All my love, here and on Facebook.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you all...and heading over to Facebook to see how I can help.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say? Leave a comment!