Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sneak Peak

Exhausted and soooo ready for bed after a very eventful ten hours getting D home. I'll post more this weekend, but here is a photo of her, fresh off the plane from Latvia. So happy she's here, even if I did just have to read her 5 bedtime stories and scratch her back for 40 minutes while wanting to hit the pillow myself the whole time!




And here is her arrival home, about 6:40pm tonight:




  :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:02 PM

    She's grown so much, Keri! I'm delighted she made it to you safe and sound for summer hosting!!

    Vivian

    PS when you get a chance, please post the address/instructions for sending packages to the #5 kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:14 AM

    Oh, she is seriously cute!!! :-D
    Have a great time!

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look bright-eyed and joyful!

    I hope you'll post sometime about the adoption process from Latvia. I'd love to know more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness! I am so envious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to hear how your visit is going. It must be flying by!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say? Leave a comment!