Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This Week's 'Ings'

So incredibly busy and exhausted, but wanting to keep up the discipline of writing. Thus, I compromise with this list of "ings". So, this week in a nutshell:

Waking: 6am
Teaching: five classes a day
Eating: whatever I can find. This morning it was vitamin water and a gluten free pb cookie.
Reading: a book about St Therese of Liseux.
Celebrating: my daughter's new ability to apologize --on her own -- when she does something wrong.
Resenting: the piles of dog hair in every corner of the house.
Questioning: my ability to dig us out from the storm tomorrow.
Affirming: my ability to inspire young people and get them excited about, of all things, Shakespeare!
Enjoying: the beauty of this very snowy winter season.
Tolerating: a return of my rheumatoid arthritis.
Missing: Anya, Daniel Dasha, and the orphanage kids. (badly.)
Waiting: to see them all again.
Wanting: to climb in bed right now. Nite!

4 comments:

  1. Quite a list my friend, mine would be wishing for summer. Everyone I know in NC is tired of this winter already.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:17 AM

    Cool! Nastia can do that! And, I hope Hatchet isn't a Shakespeare play!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keri, wondering if you are able to share any update on Ksusha? Any luck with finding a family able and interested to help her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keri, I know you are snowed under (literally and figuratively) but I am wondering if you ever got my email? It asked if I could get the orphanage address as I have stuff to send AND I asked to join your facebook page where you are able to tell more about the children.

    I also notice the post you wrote with the title something along the lines of "God prompted me to post this" regarding "K" appears to be gone? I am constantly thinking of her and praying she finds a family. I thought I'd check the comments to that post and I don't seem to be able to locate it. I'm hoping and praying this means good new for "K"

    Anyhow ... the email address I feel comfortable posting here (different than the one I sent from) is tismemg"symbol for at"yahoo"dot"ca

    I hope you are able to respond.

    Thanks, Maria (Canada)

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say? Leave a comment!