Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Brief Post For A Busy Day


I kind of borrowed this idea from Life At Willow Manor's sidebar. I don't think she'll mind. It's been a busy day of bill and paperwork catch-up in between urgent trips to the bathroom. (Yuck.) So I give you a brief summary to keep you informed:


EATING: nothing.(due to round two of stomach bug)

DRINKING: dark, dark coffee (and, yes, I know that's stupid of me...)

LISTENING: to my daughter laughing at a 'Golden Girls' rerun.

THINKING: about the people of Kinglake and Whittlesea, Victoria, Australia.

READING: Volume two of Beyond Consequences, Logic and Control by Heather Forbes.

DREADING: taking the dogs out for a walk. (see EATING)

I'll also leave you with two Anastasia quotes of the day:

Concerning her puppy who snuck into her room to eat the cat poop out of the litter box, " Mom, sometimes Matilda makes me SOOOO angry I wish I could squeeze her little head until her eyes pop out and roll away. [LONG PAUSE] But I won't."

Concerning today's (very random) argument of whether children or their parents are bigger germ carriers, "Mom, parents are WAY germier..I mean, they're MARRIED....think of where their hands have been..."

4 comments:

  1. haha that second quote cracked me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHAHAAHH! ROFLOL!!!! omg!..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLOL! (regarding last quote)

    BTW- have you read:
    The Underground History of American Education by
    John Taylor Gatto?

    You'd love it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no pep to give, as I only just arrived here, no idea how, but here I am. Will catch up on more of your posts (have read 3) tomorrow.

    But here's something to ponder on:

    stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say? Leave a comment!