Friday, October 29, 2010

"Keri, please find me a mama and papa"

Back from the orphanage. So much to share.

But I'll start with just some photos. They speak better than I could ever....
Little Ones with their new toys

I love her.

Just brought to the orphanage due to violence in the home. Notice his face

"Keri, take a picture of my toy!"

Fish Soup, bread and compote for lunch. Honestly Yummy!

Help me find them families. They deserve no less.






6 comments:

  1. Oh, Keri,these photos are heart breaking and beautiful.
    You are an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the right people see this post and make the miracle happen for them. Thanks for sharing.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I wish I were young enough to adopt him - I'd move heaven and earth for that little guy in the Spiderman shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those beautiful children - I hope they all find loving families :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photo's speak loud and clearly. What adorable little ones to be without a family. It is so sad. The little boy with the bruise just makes you cry. Who couldn't love him. They are all loveable.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say? Leave a comment!