‘What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men …… That is what love looks like.’ - St. Augustine

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Anya Says...

Anya and her friend Dasha, March 2011.

Thank you!

I just received a brief email from Anya asking me to pass on thanks to everyone who donated to help her last week. She says her leg is starting to get better...but she didn't mention if she's out of the hospital yet --(Ugh!) As she doesn't have easy access to the internet anymore, I guess I have to take whatever  sporadic communications I can get!

Anyway, thanks everyone. I could tell by her generous use of exclamation points and sideways hearts (<3) in the email, that she is indeed feeling MUCH better!

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely!!!! That must set your heart at rest a bit.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say? Leave a comment!